Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CONNOR´S FAMILY


Connor, our American Language Assistant, tells us about his family.

Hi, there.

My family is big and interesting. I have a dad or father named Jim, a mother named Holly and a brother named Jensen and a dog named Sierra. Although my inmediate family is small my extended family is very large. My parents´mothers and fathers are still alive, so I have four grandparents. My grandmothers´names are June and Sarah and my grandparents´names are Con and John. My mother has three brothers ans my father has five sisters, which means that I have three uncles and five aunts. All of my aunts and uncles are married and have children, so I have around 20-30 cousins. It is very hard to keep in contact with them all and sometimes it´s hard to remember their names.
My dad´s very serious but very funny and likes to do many fun things. My mom´s funny and cheerful and is very outgoing. My brother´s funny and very interesting. His girlfriend´s name is Sophie who is very nice as well. We all live in different places so when we get together you can imagine that we have a very good time. And when my entire family gets together we have a huge party which usually lasts at least four days and is a very good time also.

Connor.

ACTIVITY: Answer these questions.

1.- Has Connor got any brothers or sisters?.
2.- Who´s Sierra?.
3.- How many grandparents has Connor got?.
4.- Who are Connor´s parents?.
5.- How many cousins has Connor got?.
6.- Who is Sophie?.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ithimk that is good because we can speak about our famili